Protection of Personal Data
This information is made in pursuant to 6698 numbered Law on Protection of Personal Data. We, Özdilek Alışveriş Merkezleri ve Tekstil Sanayi Anonim Şirketi, give importance to security of your personal data. Therefore, all data you provide to us when filling the membership form are processed and saved in accordance with 6698 numbered Law on Protection of Personal Data (Law on PPD), we process your personal data within the frame prescribed by the legislation in the capacity of “Data Responsible”.
Özdilek Alışveriş Merkezleri ve Tekstil Sanayi Anonim Şirketi undertakes keeping the information of the customers confidential and taking necessary actions and precautions to prevent this information from being shared with any third persons in pursuant to 6698 numbered Law on Protection of Personal Data. Moreover, your personal data may also be processes when you use our call centers our internet page, visit our Company or internet site for the purposes of using services of the Company or the Group Companies.
Data belonging to our customers such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, T.R. identity number, etc., may be saved temporarily or permanently, stored in printed/magnetic archives, used, updated, shared, transferred or processed in other ways by Özdilek Alışveriş Merkezleri ve Tekstil Sanayi Anonim Şirketi ve third legal and/or real persons for the purposes of taking your written, oral or electronic orders, providing our products and services, improving our products and services, solving systematical problems, effecting your payment transactions, updating and managing and maintaining your membership, recommending products and services in which you might be interested in case of receiving your approval, and allowing third persons fulfill their technical, logistics and other similar functions on behalf of Özdilek Alışveriş Merkezleri ve Tekstil Sanayi Anonim Şirketi, and for purposes of execution of distant sales contracts and any other contracts. However, our company does not absolutely share some certain information we collect from the membership forms with third persons unless notified to or a contrary instruction taken from the user, does not use the same for any commercial purposes other than the intended activity, and does absolutely not sell the mentioned information.
As owners of the personal data, you can submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company in the ways specified in the Information Text below, our Company shall conclude your request free of charge within no later than thirty days depending on the nature of the request. However, you will be charged with the price in the price list determined by our Company in the event that the Board of Protection of Personal Data provides payment of charges. Within this framework, the owners of personal data shall have right to;
- Know whether their personal data have been processed,
- Demand information if their personal data have been processed,
- Know the purpose of processing the personal data, and whether the data is used in compliance with this purpose of use,
- Know the third person in the country or abroad with whom the personal data is shared,
- Request correction in the event that the personal data have been processed wrong or incomplete, and to request communication of the transactions carried out within this scope to the third persons to whom the personal data have been transferred,
- Request erasure or disposal of the personal data in the event that the reasons for processing do no longer exist although the personal data have been processed in compliance with the provisions of the Law on PPD and other related Laws, and to request communication of the transactions carried out within this scope to the third persons to whom the personal data have been transferred,
- Object to arise of a conclusion against the person himself/herself in the way of exclusively analyzing the processed data by means of automated systems,
- Demand compensation of the losses in case of any damage to the person due to processing of the personal data illegally.
Contact Özdilek Alışveriş Merkezleri ve Tekstil Sanayi Anonim Şirketi authorized department responsible for data security for any questions you may have regarding personal data.
Company Authorized Department Responsible for Data Security: For exercising your rights specified above, you can submit your request including notes explaining the right you desire to exercise by completing the form on www.ozdilek.com.tr address, and delivering a signed copy of the form to Soğanlı mah. İstanbul cad. N: 343 – 345 Osmangazi Bursa address with documents of identification by hand, through notary or other methods specified in the Law on PPD.
We respect your concerns regarding protection of your personal data and appreciate our relationship. This Privacy, Cookies and Data Protection Policy (the “Policy”) applies only for personal data collected by means of Özdilek Alışveriş Merkezleri ve Tekstil Sanayi Anonim Şirketi web sites, web pages, interactive features, applications, widgets, blogs and related content as well as our Twitter, Facebook or other social network sites and respective contents (the “Sites” collectively) accessed through computers, mobile devices, technology or any other devices (“Devices” collectively).
This policy defines the types of personal data we collect by means of the Sites, and how this data can be used and/or with whom the same can be shared. This Policy also defines how you can reach us to update your contact details, access the data we have collected in relation to marketing communications and activities and to control use of this, or to find answers to your questions regarding our privacy applications regarding these Sites. Please read this Policy thoroughly as you shall be deemed as to have accepted the provisions of this Policy by using these Sites. Please also see our Terms and Conditions of Use governing your use of Sites and the contents you send to the Sites.
Like many other companies, Özdilek Alışveriş Merkezleri ve Tekstil Sanayi Anonim Şirketi also uses “cookies” and other similar tools on Sites to enhance performance and improve user’s experience.
What is cookies?
Cookies are the little text files placed in your Device. Cookies help analyzing your web traffic and web applications’ answering you as a real person. It can collect information regarding your web application preferences and customize the transactions according to what you need, like or do not like. Some cookies may contain personal data; for example, if you thick the “remember me” box when signing in, the cookies can save your user name. Many cookies do not collect personal data which may reveal your identification, instead, they collect more general information such as how the users come to our Sites, how they use our Sites or general location of the user.
Özdilek Alışveriş Merkezleri ve Tekstil Sanayi Anonim Şirketi may download cookies or similar files to your device for security purposes or to say whether you visited the Sites before, to remember your language preferences if you are a new visitor or facilitate the navigation on the site in another way, and to customize your experience of visiting our Sites. The Cookies allow us to collect technical and navigational information such as the time spent at our Sites and pages you visit. They also allow us to know which of our advertisements or offers may be more attracting to you, and show these when you visit our Sites. Cookies can save your preferences when you visit a Site, and improve your online experience. In general sense, cookies help us providing you a better Site by allowing us to trace which pages you will find useful and which you will not. Cookies never allow us to access your Device or the data other than the one you accepted sharing with us.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Cookies used in the Sites can generally be divided into the following categories:
- Session Cookies These cookies are used at every “session” you visited the Site, and expire when you leave the Site, or a very short time after. They are not saved in your device permanently, they do no contain personal data and help reducing need of transferring personal data to Internet. These cookies can be deleted, or you can prevent their use, but this reduces the performance of the Sites and limits your user experience. These cookies also use timestamps recording time of visiting and leaving the Site.
- Tracking Cookies These cookies allow us to know patrons of our Sites. A tracking cookie records where the users of our Sites come from, what kind of search engines they might use, on which links they clicked, which keywords they used and where they were when they accessed the site by matching an unnamed, randomly created identifier. We can make improvements on our Sites by tracking these data.
- Persistent Cookies This type of cookies are saved in your Device for a fixed time (sometimes several hours, sometimes several years or more) and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent Cookies are used when we need to remember who you are in more than one session. For instance, this type of cookies can be used for saving your preferences, thus they are remembered when you use the Site again.
- Performance Cookies and Analytical Cookies Performance cookies are used for analyzing how the Sites are used and trace their performance, thus, they help us improve user experience. These cookies help us customize the content of the Sites in the way to reflect the contents which the users were interested in most, and determine when the technical problems related to the Sites occurred. We can use this data also for creating reports which will help us analyze how the Sites are used, what the most common problems are and how we can improve the Sites.
Can cookies be blocked?
You can accept or reject cookies. Many web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you desire, you can change the settings of your browser so as to reject cookies. You can follows instructions of your web browser for this.